miércoles, 6 de julio de 2011

Diony Reports From PWA Aruba

Competing in his first PWA event of the season in Aruba, Diony the seasoned Hot Sails Maui professional sent us this brief report from the beautiful shores of Aruba



"It's been about 16 years since they had a PWA Slalom event here in Aruba, the first time I was here was in 1999 I won the junior's Slalom, last year 2010 was my second time winning the Aruba Hi Winds Slalom Pro, today was the third day of the PWA Slalom, the level is super high, today was my best day so far placing 6th in a Loser Final, tomorrow is another day, hope to do better!
This 29th of June they will start the traditional Aruba Hi Winds again, I'm sure it's gonna be a blast!"


Diony is currently lying in 25th spot after 7 rounds of slalom with one more day to go, tune into the PWA Webiste to watch the action on the LIVE ticker.

All pics courtesy of Carter/PWA

More to follow...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario